Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
hung out with my adult children yesterday 35,33,and 25. not uninformed. yet believe im most likely crazy. interesting oberserving their conversation. alittle background 33 eldest daughter is currently in a program recovery from a 10 year heroine addiction, is literally moments from getting her children back from CPS. i call her Superwoman. 25 my youngster daughter. cut from a different cloth. stuck somewhere between woke and awake. 35, older brother to both girls. literally half baked, botn at 23 weeks of gestation, wired a little different focuses on what is put in front of him. 25 OMG your face is broke out from mask you should try a cloth one. 33 i have to wear it at all times, even the kids will when to live here tomorrow. im gonaa buy them some disney ones. 35 says well ive 3 new KC cheifs ones from amazon. they just get dirty being outside all day. i just walk away head bowed and say take your fucking masks off we're at the river. i wonder where did i go wrong?
11:44 AM - Jan 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Missunderstoodcw in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carla Williams, click on at the bottom under it