MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
24 January, 10:25
I learned medicine was fake by accident. My intuition told me the doctors were clueless, so I stopped going. I experienced full health, increased strength and decreased aging instantly. Since them, I gave up processed foods, all food & drink that includes fluoride water, acidic foods, meat, dairy and egg, and I raise my frequency with no fear and 100% truth and service to others. The real world is energy frequency & vibration. What you manifest in meditation plays out in this fake hologram world. If you fear the virus, God grants your wish and gives you the virus. If your vibration is low, you attract low results. If your vibration is high, you can connect to spirit and attract abundance. I have a business with offices in 6 countries, full health with no medicine, no debt and no matter what I do, I always seem to have just a little more than I need. This is how you break subconscious proggramming and leave the matrix

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
24 January, 11:01
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
You are my soul family!
For me I learned about fluoride in 1997 when they wanted to put it in the water supply in this small town I lived in. I researched and found truths that shocked me.I had a red folder with all the facts printed out. I brought it to work and everywhere I went and I informed anyone that would listen.One place I worked at went all distilled water for people to drink and people would come up to me just to tell me they were'drinking fluoride free today.'

Organics I learned as we were local organic farmers from 1997 to 2012 at our local farmers market.

I haven't been to a Dr. since 1995 when I stepped on a nail. Unfortunately they gave me the DTaP shot.I was none the wiser at that age, but ut it put my interest in learning all about them.

Ran a protocol group for removing mercury with the creator/coach for several years and learned gobs about removing stored heavy metals from the body.God has put my whole adult life at learning about this stuff. God is Go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Warner @Dawnster1234
i would love to see your info/protocols for removing heavy metals. i am currently using zeolite elixer, dandelion root and lots of immune building supplements/trace minerals. i am a nurse, so have a pretty good knowledge base. God Bless 🙏
11:28 AM - Jan 24, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dawnster1234 in this post can reply
Wedman Brooke @Wedman
24 January, 11:37
In response Dawn Warner to her Publication
I use Cytodetox, Bind and GCEL by Revolution health. I have been using for years. I know it works. I won't bore you with why I love this particular brand.. but it works. I have posted this interview so many times. If you need further help on how to use that. let me know. You have to be careful - it can cause some moods swings as you get rid of the metals. You have to make sure the metals get all the way out of you properly. https://drpompa.com/cellul...