Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
28 January, 10:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
the word is called👉 PARENTING👈..do your fucking job !,this 👆is CHILD ABUSE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 January, 10:42
OMG what idiots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAM Leonard @EALeonard
24 January, 10:36
child abuse.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 January, 10:31
HOMESCHOOL!!!

Karen Bagley @kpatriotforlife
24 January, 10:08
🤦‍♀️Child abuse!

Law & Physics @physics171
24 January, 07:32
Certainly not lawful for parents to do this to children, school staff willing and silently consenting to these crimes are obvious.
Beds made.
International indictments, crimes against humanity.

Law & Physics @physics171
24 January, 07:30

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
24 January, 04:37
yeah that teachers name better be redacted

Linda Smith @linlou55
24 January, 03:02
Horrible!

Data Gramma @Vic
24 January, 12:54
Poor little people!! I wonder if they were asked to smile?! Pathetic, cowardly adults in charge of this school!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
24 January, 12:46
This is very disturbing. I pray for all the children's mental health.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
24 January, 12:01
So let me get this straight: Each child sits for a photo that takes seconds & they would not allow that child to take the mask off for those few seconds??? This is the most idiotic photo I have ever seen. And these people are our children’s educators??? WOW!!!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 January, 12:11
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
Virtue signalling with OUR children🙄

Lori Noble @LNoble
24 January, 11:46
So sad - baaaaaaad idea.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 January, 11:47
Second grade, Springfield Oregon - Douglas Garden’s Elementary.

Oregon Kate Brown doesn't deserve to be governor.
This young man told the school he should be able to see their faces.
You can't get local churches to stand up so it truly is We The People who are going to have to get this runaway train back on track.

God Bless this young man for courage to speak up.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 January, 11:45
These sick mfs are laughing this up!

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
24 January, 11:33
when the time is right nobody should get a pass for this. NOBODY. I was just doing my job dont cut it. im sorry

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
24 January, 11:31
The parents should have took control.
Sadly, most just want to drop their angels off and be rid of them for a few hours.
At this point they should have had to close the doors.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
24 January, 10:47
In response Texas Traveler to her Publication
Sad isn't it.

Stella Bella @NasNas
24 January, 11:20
🤮😭😡🤮😭😡

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
24 January, 10:52
THIS IS DISGUSTING… 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔨⌚️🤬✔️

MMJ Schu @Schu420
24 January, 09:22
Pathetic. Parents allow this too.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
24 January, 10:51
In response MMJ Schu to her Publication
most parents didn’t/ don’t know any better.
Hopefully with all these “pandemic chit” , parents are more aware.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
24 January, 09:04
I blame the stupid effing parents. 😒 If THAT photo doesn't wake them up, nothing will.

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 January, 08:50
This is shameful, disgusting and child abuse!
Idiots in control 🤬

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 January, 08:48
Weddings, Christenings, Anniversaries, Burthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas... The livestock just do not see themselves... being in the herd is more important, being compliant, being mutual... more important than being individual.

I keep thinking of 'The Prisoner' "UNMUTUAL!!!"

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 January, 08:45
wtf sue, sue, sue!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 January, 08:29
🤦‍♀️

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
24 January, 06:17
Clearly wearing a mask has nothing to do with “health.” How can parents and teachers not see that? These kids are going to need a therapist after the constant fear and brainwashing they’ve endured.

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
24 January, 06:01
Took my daughter out of school May 2020. Could see where it was going. They tried to even mandate this shit and other complete bollox rules in the special school she attended. Nah not on my watch. Got my baby girl out asap. Awful that parents would allow their child to go through this.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 January, 09:33
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
Parents need to follow your lead.These scamdemic colluding indoctrination camps are not safe for children.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 January, 01:02
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
GOD Bless YOU Lisa :) YOU are a WONDERFUL AWAKE MAMA. Thank YOU for Posting this. This has made my day :)

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 January, 05:09
wish me well VK as I go and belittle our school board once again tonight. its been almost 2 years of calling them sociopaths and child abusers who teach propaganda , not educate

NEO ONE @Neo
24 January, 05:08
It's a cult.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
24 January, 03:10
Ya the whole mask thing in Washington is getting really fucking old too! More parents are finally getting fed up with the psychopaths that pretend to be teachers. Some of my friends are teachers, not saying all teachers are blind.

Only followers of this user (ROBBIN3971) can see their posts