Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 January, 12:52
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I collected everything frogs when I was a kid. I remember one Christmas my dad bought me a frog ornament hanging on misteltoe and you pulled the string on the misteltoe and the frog went "ribbett". Fun little memory.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
23 January, 08:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
23 January, 08:09
Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
23 January, 06:51

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
23 January, 05:54
ThNk you Kim

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
23 January, 03:42
#GodWins

🐸 F.R.O.G. = Fully Rely On God 🐸

"Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘The Lord says this: “Let My people go, so they may worship Me.
But if you will not let them go, I will bring trouble to your whole country with frogs." ~ Exodus 8:1-2

"He sent many flies among them that ate them, and frogs that destroyed them." ~ Psalm 78:45

James Dean @Wait_its_time
23 January, 01:24
MY DAD ALWAYS TOLD ME IF THERE ARE FROGS IT IS A GOOD SIGN. FROGS MEANS THE ENVIRONMENT IS HEALTHY.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 January, 01:01
No joke I have this saved in my gallery for when my frens are down so sweet to see others have it saved to help their frens too!