Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Road a bus with Paula Deen's kiddo. When I went. lol For a minute. I used to do design for living arrangements, my boss was DEF eastern star, she is her friend. I know because she even said to me when she wanted me to do some work at her house, took me out back and showed me her back sitting area, that was you guessed it black and white. She said Stephanie, Do you know what that is? I said probably a whole lot better than you do........just made me think of that cause apparently yesterday was Paul Deens bday. I was also friends with here nephew that "killed himself" which is weird because YEARS before that HIS gf, was my buddy, and she "killed" herself, even bought the damn stuff ahead of time to get cremated, bought it ahead of time. I don't know. THEN being told "Albany Ga was an illuminati hotspot" weird stuff. Son was polite. Anne's friends were always coming in buying my arrangements and other things. For lots of money...
07:08 AM - Jan 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
23 January, 07:28
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Miss Paula has even shot her show at my old work place at Anne's Garden Shop in Albany Ga.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 07:29
WHICH again is weird cause I had just been thinking again about "Albany Ga illuminati hotspot" was thinking of that time period and my old boss, NEXT thing ya know, Miss Paula is shooting there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 07:18
Always made me happy when I rode by Miss Anne's Garden shop and saw the arrangement area bare. lol After I quit. The reason I told her that I used the terminology eat shit and run a rabbit is because an old lady worked there, she was sick, Dr. had her on meds, she was not supposed to be in the sun, and Miss Anne told her she didn't care what the doctor said, basically, she better get her ass out there and work. AND that lady used the term eat shit and run a rabbit. lol

23 January, 07:16
Don't know if they threw Paula under the bus because she was NOT them or if it was secret org theater that whole thing back then.

23 January, 07:10
At that point I had already had disclosure. She was such a BITCH to work for, even her own husband called her "hell" She said WHO is gonna do my designs? I said I don't know but I would rather eat shit and run a rabbit. She ran landscaping out of her garden center and treated them like garbage, nice to me, cause I wouldn't take her shit, but such a royal bitch to those she deemed beneath her, made me sick.

23 January, 07:11
PLUS she wanted me to keep doing her design work. I don't like folks who are mean to others, and when I saw that black and white back area, which only confirmed my suspicions about that pack of women, I was "in the wind". lol