True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
23 January, 04:05
is everyone a double agent or something? I am hearing that general flynn defected to the bad side and now mike is wearing a boot who the fuck is genuine and who is not? I am getting confused now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Q said "Trust Kansas" Who said Kansas was Pompeo? What if Kansas was referring to something or someone else? Pompeo was invited to Bilderberg in 2019 and was given a book deal. Q said those who are given book deals were traitors.

Kansas is symbolic for the heart of the midwest conservative values. Did Q mean that?

Serious question, who said Kansas was Pompeo?

Every one of the big names stuck three stars after their name to support Flynn. Q said, " They thought you would follow the stars." Was that a pysop to get people following people who would steer the narrative unfavorably for freedom?

Supposedly Flynn recently gave a speech that was a repeat of one given by a New Age Luciferian and said we need a one-world religion. If Flynn were a Patriot, wouldn't he be saying we need to protect freedom of religion?

Q said, " Be careful who you follow."

Indeed.

I say, always follow your heart and gut intuition. Godspeed.
04:56 AM - Jan 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it