DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
22 January, 01:18
dold them everything that was going to happen that they wasn't that they shouldn't let it happen yet they allowed it to happen and now my brother's dead and I told him everything but they shut me down as hard when my own family shut me out and I was right and now brother's dead this is a nightmare!! every time I ask a question then no one had an answer to all of a sudden I was being negative and they just dismissed me So I bet they all haven't millions of questions now that he's dead Why can't we ask him when he was living I've realized that i have a dumb ass family I'll tell you that much! I wanted to describr to you all how it went. and help save others loved ones

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 January, 01:33
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
😢😔 So very sorry to hear about your brother... I have relatives who wouldn't listen to me either... And now a cousin many miles away lies in an ICU on a ventilator, with doctors telling her family that her vitals are all fine--except that her lungs can't work by themselves anymore. And she was given Remdesivir. She went to the hospital for monoclonal antibodies (she's a Christian and a patriot and knew Rem. was bad and the other was good). I didn't know she was sick until she was in the hospital. Told them about the potential harm from Remdesiver and ventilators & to keep pushing them for the other. The hospital keep putting it off and the family didn't fight it. Again, I am so sorry about your brother. Not sure if it's the same situation, as it is with so many others, but just wanted you to know you're not alone. May God comfort and strengthen you.... Someday, there will be Justice, and someday awesome reunions with all our loved ones... May God comfort your heart now...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
want to follow up to Patriots and I'm sorry but I'm not sure what about the Virginia cuz I mentioned it to her at the very beginning and she wasn't being honest with the she was home getting loaded on Seroquel and whatever she take and I could tell him responses she wasn't even talking to the hospital it didn't seem like so I told we had a group text going on you know cuz they live in Alabama I'm in Louisiana Mississippi line now but they wouldn't let us go to the hospital she was the only one who could go up there so I don't really know if she even asked him about the Redmi or anything the vaccine either cuz they knew it was against it cuz we disgusted during Christmas but our mother took over because she was incompetent&she started giving us more detail information but or any real info actually. cuz his wife wasn't giving us anything that was true first few days.She told me he was talking I was head for 2 days&didn't get him help.Our sister did from Louisiana. Virginia?😂..Redimsvir
02:49 AM - Jan 23, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QOONASS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from DIGITAL SQLDIER, click on at the bottom under it