Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
Has anyone been following the Netflix Series OZARK?
I am watching the current SEASON just released.
It's involving ther heroin trade from Big Pharma, election fraud from the software, Mexican Drug Cartels, horned goat, symbolism and a whole slew of other nefarious stuff.
WTH is going on?
Are we being shown truths thru this show?
Pay close attention to the symbols. I saw XBOX controllers as well. It made me think of KAPPY who busted the CIA using XBOX chat rooms.

This is some freaky shit. Just saying.
02:28 AM - Jan 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pollywog47 in this post can reply
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
23 January, 02:43
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
wow, didnt know there was a new season since I got rid of Netflix but I will check it out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 January, 03:01
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication
U NEED to ck it out. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
23 January, 02:33
In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication
IKR.... watched it twice already... insider trading,.....FBI corruption u name it - its in there .... the election fraud software storyline blew my mind lol

23 January, 02:41
In response яєвєℓ αиgєℓ to her Publication
Yeah! Its flipping crazy.
When u r awake like us u c it all now.
I'm tripping here.

23 January, 04:16
In response яєвєℓ αиgєℓ to her Publication
Ok. Now I know we are being shown how this stuff goes down.
"We can see TRUMP TOWERS from this office."
I'm 90% sure this is NOT fiction.
So Ka-RAZY.