Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Personally I think the wormhole is more like a snake hole

I MAKE STATEMENTS DANGEROUS TO THE RHETORIC OF BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE. OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE! A NATURAL LIVING MAN!

I MAKE STATEMENTS DANGEROUS TO THE RHETORIC OF BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE. OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE! A NATURAL LIVING MAN!

Deep, and yet a breath away.

That image makes me think of the poles.

That image makes me think of the poles.

For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. - JFK

Cern??

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Entrepreneurial Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Hey Kim! I agree Cern. But just wanted to post some thoughts I had that might relate.

Just think it's odd they go underground when they are allegedly from the heavens/sky.

(1) Show this thread