Lawful vs [unlawful], SaveTheChildren,Physics to life force, truth a force of nature, discern what is true, audit, satire?

Here is the Verdict from International Court and the list of 75 people convicted of crimes against humanity -#vaccine_genocide

The same Court that forced Pope Benedict from Office in 2013
34.1Kviewsedited
12:49

All eyes on Canada.
Canada is showing whats preparing in happening all over the world.

Canada was the most evil, corrupt and the most adrenochrome use in the world.

C before D

Canada before Dominos.

Romana Didulo issued a Cease and Desist order and started groups all over earth to serve the Cease and Desist order,

C before D
Cease and Desist.

Canada is leading the world, together humanity is being liberated right before your eyes.

In response Law & Physics to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

Lawful vs [unlawful], SaveTheChildren,Physics to life force, truth a force of nature, discern what is true, audit, satire?

A proud father and husband who gives our boss shit cuz hes taking too long but still love him!! Trump is fukn GENIUS!! USA!! WWG1WGA

Hey Law...do you really believe Canada was the worst adrenochrome country on the planet? I would think places like Brussels or China or UK and Israel would be some harder places...no? Saudi Arabia? I mean these have been some pretty bloody places in the past...I do believe Canada had their fair share but the worst?

I dont know I guess I still see Canada for it humor like Bob and Doug McKenzie or Mike Myers and Jim Carrey. Cold brews and back bacon with pineapple cruellers ehh? I guess it can happen anywhere I mean look under DC...right?

In response LiamOdin to his Publication
(1) Show this thread