If you know, you know...

Best dang river ever...
07:17 PM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Charissma _15 @Riley
22 January, 07:33
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
View from the summit of Hamilton Mnt.💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 January, 07:36
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
You are epic. I love my new devotional.

You left your mark.

Can't wait for a bbq. You Sister are truly God's Daughter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
22 January, 07:30
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I would rather this message not be shared.
My mom was adopted at a not so young age. CPS came and got her and 4 brothers. Her and only one brother were ever adopted. ages 8 and 5. This was in early 1950's. Tossed around from one to another foster care home and orphanages. When they were finally adopted, she had been at a foster home with her brother. She swears to this day, the man and wife were angels. There were records of all of the homes and centers, but there has never been any record of this man and his wife. Truly there are angels on this earth. I read your story the other day.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 January, 07:34
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
You asked me not to share it. I won't, I will respect your request and know God covered them.