Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
22 January, 03:16
From Morpheus MAGA MorpheusMAGA on Gab...

"This is just one of the reasons why you
should never get tested for “covid-19”"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
22 January, 04:37
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Whoa! All this time I thought they were implanting us with a bug during this test! Same thing? I will never get it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 05:55
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
What I can tell you, there is a lot wrong with these tests and the fact they do not work is just one of them...

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
Yes I agree. They run them at higher/lower cycles to fit the current narrative
06:47 PM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by stormgirl in this post can reply
23 January, 04:35
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
That's the "beauty" of it, it's the "perfect" fake test for a fake pandemic, this way they have lied themselves for two years through it, for almost two years I'm (and many others) trying to get the news out, this image dates back from mid 2020:

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 January, 10:35
Most people here already know, it's the sleepy peeps who won't except this. They stare at you with emptiness when you try to explain it. It's so frickin weird!!