Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 January, 04:59
Do you believe some good people have already been ressurected and are currently on the earth, assisting in the Great Awakening?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
22 January, 05:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The Thought crossed my mind...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 January, 05:28
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Not for me- Eastern religion is not ok. Lies from satan are everywhere.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
Yes. Lies Everywhere.
Including what we may think to be true.

You believe what you wish...
I'll believe that "Energy can't be created or destroyed".
...and that the Soul Lives Forever.
05:32 PM - Jan 22, 2022
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 January, 08:30
We are created in the image of God the Creator - which means that we are immortal & ever expanding beings in creation

I don't think we're sent, I think we choose to come & help carry out God's will & "create with the Creator" in this realm

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
22 January, 08:37
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Angie Mac @AngieMac
22 January, 06:12
Why woild God keep sending us back into the same sh** show? I’m honestly asking - no sarcasm intended. I honestly am asking.