Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 January, 11:35
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I will never donate another drop. I am sure they are pumping vaccine blood into every human they can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
22 January, 11:28
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I have been trying to tell people this for 20 years! In 2000, my beautiful niece (now 21) was diagnosed with aggressive brain cancer. My brother felt very shamed how much blood she was using at children's hospital and the only thing I could do to calm him was to help. I put together a huge blood drive in her honor, got radio stations, businesses, all my friends and family.

At the time, I had no idea Red Cross would Double Cross. The director told me all would be great and the Children's hospital would benefit greatly from my efforts. We had a huge turnout!

I called the hospital to tell them the great news. The blood donor department manager sounded grim. I asked why....

"We will never see any of that blood. It doesn't matter what they told you. They will make us pay for each pint. We don't have the ability to do that... I am so sorry".

I was CRUSHED. I put so much time and effort into this, all my friends drove from far and wide... to have their blood sold for profit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 January, 11:39
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Laura Bush used to head up the Red Cross - with a huge salary.

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
22 January, 11:47
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
What was also evil was the people helping me to put the drive together knew our family was under severe duress. I was exhausted, driving back and forth to hospital in Los Angeles. Mentally drained, and to think they would lead us on that my niece's hospital would benefit??!! PURE EVIL!