DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
22 January, 01:18
dold them everything that was going to happen that they wasn't that they shouldn't let it happen yet they allowed it to happen and now my brother's dead and I told him everything but they shut me down as hard when my own family shut me out and I was right and now brother's dead this is a nightmare!! every time I ask a question then no one had an answer to all of a sudden I was being negative and they just dismissed me So I bet they all haven't millions of questions now that he's dead Why can't we ask him when he was living I've realized that i have a dumb ass family I'll tell you that much! I wanted to describr to you all how it went. and help save others loved ones

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
😢😔 So very sorry to hear about your brother... I have relatives who wouldn't listen to me either... And now a cousin many miles away lies in an ICU on a ventilator, with doctors telling her family that her vitals are all fine--except that her lungs can't work by themselves anymore. And she was given Remdesivir. She went to the hospital for monoclonal antibodies (she's a Christian and a patriot and knew Rem. was bad and the other was good). I didn't know she was sick until she was in the hospital. Told them about the potential harm from Remdesiver and ventilators & to keep pushing them for the other. The hospital keep putting it off and the family didn't fight it. Again, I am so sorry about your brother. Not sure if it's the same situation, as it is with so many others, but just wanted you to know you're not alone. May God comfort and strengthen you.... Someday, there will be Justice, and someday awesome reunions with all our loved ones... May God comfort your heart now...
01:33 AM - Jan 22, 2022
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
23 January, 02:49
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
want to follow up to Patriots and I'm sorry but I'm not sure what about the Virginia cuz I mentioned it to her at the very beginning and she wasn't being honest with the she was home getting loaded on Seroquel and whatever she take and I could tell him responses she wasn't even talking to the hospital it didn't seem like so I told we had a group text going on you know cuz they live in Alabama I'm in Louisiana Mississippi line now but they wouldn't let us go to the hospital she was the only one who could go up there so I don't really know if she even asked him about the Redmi or anything the vaccine either cuz they knew it was against it cuz we disgusted during Christmas but our mother took over because she was incompetent&she started giving us more detail information but or any real info actually. cuz his wife wasn't giving us anything that was true first few days.She told me he was talking I was head for 2 days&didn't get him help.Our sister did from Louisiana. Virginia?😂..Redimsvir

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
23 January, 02:19
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Yes, it was very similar. They just let the hospital d ok what they do wanted. he had a wife didn't even call her English my sister had to call him from two states away after his wife told me once he was in the hospital that he was talking out of his head for two days trying to feed the dogs right boys and then ask him if the dogs were giving their covet shot but she didn't even call it ambulance still sure that had something to do with the tomb so my sister finally called so his wife shows up at the hospital loading he runs her off she's only one who could have went up there because he was coveted positive and whenever we couldn't even go cuz we're not vaccinated supposedly I don't know if they vaccinated him in the hospital or not no one knows I've been asking no one wants to tell me they don't know I'll bet you they've vaccinated them once again in the hospital it seems against the shot they probably scared him into it. he told my mom he wasn't going to make it out.🙏

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
23 January, 02:33
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
sorry mispellings this things gives me The hardest time with my accent and if I could try to type in fix everyone over my screen locks up and take forever to post it so please try to read between the lines if you can thank you