Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
21 January, 05:34
💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marley McCord @Marley808
21 January, 05:39
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
amen! i have a hard time connecting because i have social anxiety from being abused as a toddler then in my 20’s being in an abusive relationship for 15 yrs. but i really mean it when i say i love all my anon frens. i need to be more interactive with yall i just get anxiety thinking i will say something stupid or something. but anyhoo i love my frens here so much 🐸♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
21 January, 05:44
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
I say stupid stuff all the time!! 🤣🤣
BUT the more you post and connect .... the easier it becomes. Nobody cares! This is such a forgiving and lovely social network. ❤️❤️

Marley McCord @Marley808
21 January, 05:53
In response Kel Que to her Publication
😂😂 we are a “special” bunch aren’t we 🤣🤣 Thank you for reminding me it is human to make mistakes. ♥️

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
❤️❤️Indeed we are “special”❤️❤️
Now...go say something stupid!! 🤣🤣
06:43 PM - Jan 21, 2022
In response Marley McCord to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kel Que, click on at the bottom under it