Sharon Gala @4Boysgala
04 October, 12:34
https://www.bitchute.com/e... This Video was posted to a site that I just happened to view and I watched it. Are we all being hood winked?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
20 January, 07:39
In response Sharon Gala to his Publication
First of all, this person says there is no Q, but they offer zero evidence to back up that claim.

They do mention some laws that are real, FEMA can have a lot of power under certain circumstances, but FEMA doesn't seem to be doing much more than they ever did.

Lastly, this person is essentially claiming that Trump willingly handed all his power over to FEMA, and is thus a tool of the Deep State.

I don't care what people believe, but I ain't buying any of this crock of shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
20 January, 07:51
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Do us all (who care) a favour & get off this site & enjoy your life under your own terms!
U stick out like a Sore Dick here!
Bye Bye!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
Agree 100% These People Are Pissed Cause They Voted For Dip Shit, Now They Know They Made A Mistake! Now Trying To Get People To Believe That Crap!
06:12 PM - Jan 21, 2022
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BreeZ45Q in this post can reply
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
21 January, 06:13
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Agreed 💯😡🤮