COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Per Whiplash 347 Telegram TODAY

There is going to be a BIG biblical scenario where they make out it's WW3 but really they are activating Militaries then bombing all of these Satanic Luceriferian landmarks. Enacting GESARA funds and We The People rebuild.
THE EVENT. IT IS BIBLICAL.
What are some of the Very BIG Satanic Illuminati landmarks in the world? Q showed us them. Vatican, Buckinghan Palace, Whitehouse x 2 (USA, Germany), 3GD in China. Cern on the Swiss/French Border possible.

Big Pharma in Wuhan = Israel
Israel/Khazarians controls CCP.
The Media etc
34 Satanic Buildings and Dams will Fall. Rods of God/DEW
WORLDWIDE
Planes & Trains grounded

Lights/Power switched off
Changing over to Tesla Free energy
Bitcoin Servers/Data Center hit and turned off for good.
99.5% of Crypto gone China Coins. Enter ISO20022 Coins backed by Precious Metals.
WW3 Scare Event. Nuke Sirens
Water Event
Stock Market Crash
Global Martial Law
CASTLE ROCK -Scenario Jul
01:37 PM - Jan 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
21 January, 03:19
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
IN CASE OF CERN, I WILL TRY TO HIT LAKES
IDEAL FOR AFTERMATCH FLOODING DUMBS😁😁😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 January, 03:16
Sounds like several of Nana's visions months ago:
Huge explosion in water
Dam breaks
River
Phoenix
Actually saw Rods of God in the sky but didnt know at the time what they were.
Building exploding on a water front
Statue of liberty half way under water.
Tectonic plates shifting
Under water mountain issue
Water waves rushing down a city street

I dont remember them all.
I never know when I see these things if they are just someone else's thoughts and plans or if they will happen.

Perhaps we are about to see, Commander?

The good part tho is that the future that I see past all this is so amazing that we dont have the imagination capacity at the moment to comprehend how great it will be and will be for our children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
21 January, 03:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well your visions sound like this guy's intel. Well I found this and MY GOODNESS I sure hope the WHITE HATS changed some of these predictions. This is definitely pushing Humanity to the precipice! πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ™ Wow no one can prepare for this except through PRAYER and GOD. Praying for divine intervention and for all those fighting behind the scenes, all I can say is I am putting on the full armor of GOD and not just for myself but all Humanity. I cannot live in FEAR and will trust My God within. http://cosmicconvergence.o...

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
23 January, 05:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When I was 7 Yrs old I would periodically have the same dream over and over until I turned 34.
In my dreams I was older, standing on a west bound hwy that had a median dividing the east bound traffic. On both sides of me were two large hay fields. I was facing West and staring at a HUGE wall of water that was towering over a tall steel bridge. In my dream, I was terrified and knew I had no where to go to escape. I always woke up petrified.
When I turned 34, I went to Ocean Shores WA for the first time in my life and on the way was that SAME EXACT SPOT that I had been dreaming about for the past 27 years. I told my husband to stop, turn around and go home. I was freaking out!! Well, we continued as it was a business trip, then returned home 4 days later. We ended up moving there and I was always scared. That was over 20 yrs ago. I moved and now live an hr away from there. I know that a huge tsunami is going to hit that area, I just don't know when. It's going to be horrible!

arba happihr @arba
21 January, 01:41
Thanks for heads up!
July will be a big month