Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
21 January, 12:23
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
πŸ™„Too late

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 January, 01:04
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
There is not One of us that hasn't said or done something we regret, especially in the heat of the moment!

Everything happens for a reason!
These experiences help bring us closer to knowing who We really are and what's important to us.

They give us the opportunity to allow us to reflect inward to determine why we were triggered and what needs to either be healed (old wound) or what false belief we got from someone else's reality we've made our own and can now recognized can be released.

For a few months, as I realized the latter, each time something would popup I walked around saying out loud "Who made up that rule?"

There's a saying in AA that goes:
" If I have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow, I'm pissing all over today!"

This moment is new. We get to choose how We want to move forward.

I have no doubt you are Amazing!
Don't give pieces of yourself away to Anyone!

πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
21 January, 01:04
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
There is not One of us that hasn't said or done something we regret, especially in the heat of the moment!

Everything happens for a reason!
These experiences help bring us closer to knowing who We really are and what's important to us.

They give us the opportunity to allow us to reflect inward to determine why we were triggered and what needs to either be healed (old wound) or what false belief we got from someone else's reality we've made our own and can now recognized can be released.

For a few months, as I realized the latter, each time something would popup I walked around saying out loud "Who made up that rule?"

There's a saying in AA that goes:
" If I have one foot in yesterday and one foot in tomorrow, I'm pissing all over today!"

This moment is new. We get to choose how We want to move forward.

I have no doubt you are Amazing!
Don't give pieces of yourself away to Anyone!

πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ€—