Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
21 January, 08:52
My Petco repeat order for cat food and litter got lost in transit. When I tried to have the order re-sent, I was told that the litter is only available for pickup. They have low stock for mailing.

I'm also seeing that there are no cat food cans on the shelves of local supermarkets.

Pet owners - don't forget to stock up on their needs also. There is definitely a shortage of their supplies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 January, 08:54
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Because alot of pet food comes from China.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
I buy Blue Buffalo - that wasn't a stock issue.

The Fresh Step kitty litter was a stock issue. Is there any kitty litter made in the US?
09:02 AM - Jan 21, 2022
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
Jay Bird @HawksNest3
21 January, 09:21
Worlds Best Cat Litter. #1 US MADE! CHEWY.COM

21 January, 09:34
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Just placed an order. This sounds like such a great product! I hated using all those chemicals, but I didn't know of any other good options. The 4 cats hated the newspaper pellets. I really appreciate your feedback! ☺️

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
21 January, 09:41
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
Also made from walnuts is naturally fresh. I used both Worlds Best and this. I like the walnuts better than the corn.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 January, 09:17
I couldn't find anything on litter, but Tidy Cat is Purina, so I'm guessing alot of it does.🤷‍♀️

21 January, 09:18
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Thanks. I might have to just start buying sand and baking soda!

Tracey Weller @Tweller
21 January, 09:12
Let me do a dig...lol