--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
21 January, 12:43
It's not getting evil, it's always been. It's just getting exposed.

"💥BQQQQQQQM💥 HERE IS THE TRUTH - HIT YOUR KNEES AND PRAY! - DR ZALENKO - BLACKROCK AND VANGUARD EXPOSED - THOUGHTS? 🍿🇺🇸 SHARE!!

JFK_Q17"

https://t.me/Whiplash347/7...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
I recently took a closer look at my 401K investment portfolio that I had let my company (Marriott) invest in. I found out that most of my portfolio was with #Vanguard , #alphabet , and #Blackrock investments. When I realized I was unknowingly investing in the #DEEP state, I cashed out my #401K and reinvested those funds in #GOLD , #silver and in stock investments (like #DWAC - #Trump 's new digital acquisition company) of my choosing. I am not a financial wizard by any means, but I would recommend that all #digitalpatriots take a look at your own 401K and see if you need to make an adjustment.
01:29 AM - Jan 21, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot1650 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Digital Patriot, click on at the bottom under it