mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 January, 04:00
It would certainly seem so. The same people pull their strings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Let the masses have them! ⚔️😤⚔️
04:09 PM - Jan 20, 2022
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 January, 06:38
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Net worth for 2021:
Romneys - $280 million
Cassidy - $2 mil
Toomey - $2 mil
Murkowski - $1 mil
Sasse - $1 mil
Burr - $3 mill
Pay to be a politician

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 January, 07:51
In response Made In America to her Publication
Severely Under-reported on all counts! Nobody gets a free pass! ⚔️😎⚔️

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 January, 05:19
There was no damn sense in any of this. They had every chance to do the right thing. POTUS gave them an out, they should have taken it. Others did. Hope the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ was worth it because they won't even get to spend it. It belongs to us.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
20 January, 04:57
I dont see RINO's, I see COMMUNISTS, and based off Who funds THEM and HOW much $$$$$$$$ goes into THEIR coffers from "THEIR SPONSERS/HANDLERS...I NOW SEE PEDO's.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 January, 04:14
Was very surprised to see Grassley voted for the Radical Infrastructure plan.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
20 January, 05:02
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I guess on a long enough timeling the roaches come out