Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
i thought pompeo was a good guy, i hope this is photoshopped, butbthen again assange said 98% of goverment will fall.
04:08 PM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
21 January, 03:03
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
He def looks like a different Pompeo. Maybe the former one was removed and this one playing the role for optics??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
20 January, 04:54
huh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
20 January, 04:50
He always wears FLAG pendant, and he is not doing so in recent pics.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
20 January, 04:47
I wear ankle weights at work and when I used to go to the gym. Mike has lost a significant amount of weight after his time was up with POTUS. That looks like 'ankle' weights to me.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 January, 04:44
Maybe that's why Kansas was gone for a while, came back 35 lbs lighter. He was switched out???

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
20 January, 04:41
I remember Trump saying “Watch Kansas” I think around March last year. Would never have guessed this was what/who he was talking about. 😞

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
20 January, 04:41
fake Pompeo with a boot.....I sure hope some of this is "the fog of war" 😭

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
20 January, 04:39
This is very displeasing how many politicians are corrupt, I would be very disappointed if I find out that Rand Paul’s deep state

Tracey Weller @Tweller
20 January, 04:46
I'm betting he is....

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
20 January, 04:30
i heard through the grape vine he was paid off to Assassinate Julian Assange

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 January, 04:30
Ever since that WH Presser when Pompeo said that the WUFLU was a excercise and then TRUMP snapped back that he wished he had been told about it....I assumed Pompeo was NOT on TRUMP’S team!!! 😬 🤷‍♀️

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
20 January, 04:26
I guess he wouldn't have gotten such a high position if he was a good guy... they are probably ALL on some sort of plea bargain or other. Good. We want an end to this fraudulent government anyways.

Tequlia Katie @TequliaKatie
20 January, 04:22
seen him on the news the other day and I wasn't sure if it was him. lost a lot of weight.????

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
20 January, 04:47
In response Tequlia Katie to her Publication
That's what they said; he lost weight. Since when does a 35 lb weight loss change a person to where they're not even recognizable? It didn't look right. 135 lbs, yeah, maybe but not 35 lbs.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
That looks NOTHING like the first Pompeo...

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
20 January, 04:27
In response Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z to her Publication
Yeah, definitely not the real Pompeo... which also tells you he was removed and was one of the 98% of Congress that is getting taken down. This is the fake one replacing him... and getting exposed in this body.

Lyda Ars @golden21
20 January, 04:16
Not sure that's him. Half the size...optics perhaps..98% corrupt

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
20 January, 04:21
In response Lyda Ars to his Publication
he lost weight

Other Half @Otherhalf
In response Lyda Ars to his Publication
He lost weight... https://www.foxnews.com/li...

But that said, sometimes people do legitimately have an injury. I can't say one way or the other, but it's possible there's nothing to see here.