Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
20 January, 11:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
20 January, 11:29
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Definitely true, especially now when there is much more potential to feel drain! Just a trip to the grocery store & seeing all of the misled, fear filled people wearing masks is so draining!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yep! i know!

Now I prepare myself before I go out.
I put protection around me to block their energy and set an intention for ease in my movement through the store.

I also remind myself that soon there will be the Great Awakening and feel compassion for their fearful blinding beliefs are going to make it hard to accept the truths.

And sometimes I see their fear is nothing more than following rules and it pisses me off! 😂😂😂

🤗🥰🙏🤗💜
12:01 PM - Jan 20, 2022
In response Have Faith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
20 January, 02:03
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Thank you for the reminder to invoke protection! I was doing that, but recently my thoughts get caught up remembering my grocery list so I'm efficient in the store and get out as quickly as possible!

I actually glance at people & try to discern if they are truly afraid, just following rules or a combination.

The "just following the rules or doing what they're told", makes me cringe & it also ticks me off! But, I try to smile at everyone masked or unmasked...So, maybe I'm ticking off the masked by smiling.
🤣😆

20 January, 03:27
In response Have Faith to her Publication
😂🤦‍♀️
🤗🥰🤗🥰🙏🕊💜