Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
*Please be careful thinking that Covid is ending... you are seeing places like the UK back away from mandates....
They realize that the narrative is falling apart and that the population isn't buying it anymore. They need to head off an uprising before it happens...
Where do I see this going... there will be a large number of people getting sick from the jabs that they have already taken. They will rebrand it as a new virus... rumors are it will be Marburg and that they are developing a new jab for it .... this jab will put the nail in many coffins...
Do not stop pushing back as the deepstate will not just give up and say we lose... they will fight until the end... so we must do the same!!
Hold the line family!!!
07:33 AM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
20 January, 02:10
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Here is the Timeline for the " new" Variants. Omicron is a lil bit earlier, maybe to get the people on the hook again( but maybe the WHats did it, to confuse the DS ) But just in time, NEW Masks were mandated in Germany, only 2 weeks after the " outbrake " of Omicron and that shows, that they were prepared !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridget Lentin @Brisha
20 January, 07:57
🚨BREAKING: The government wants to give the police the power to stop and search anyone for attending any demonstration, protest, or just for no reason.

Prime minister boris Johnson is turning the UK into an Authoritarian state, doesn’t sound like anything new to me. They been doing this already.

Think while it’s legal. 🧠

⚠️For truth, knowledge, guidance & wisdom follow our telegram messenger group.⚠️

https://t.me/darkuniverse0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
20 January, 07:48
The best possible consequence of these lies and deceits that the DS are circulating it simply our resolve to return to common sense, common natural remedies and NO MORE MEDICAL treatments. Even a broken bone will not kill you. It can be set without medical intervention. For pain, pray, relax, be determined not to give into it and it will eventually let go of you. I know from my own miserable experience. Be vigilant and do not follow the medical advice of anyone who can profit from your demise.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
20 January, 07:45
AMEN! HOLD THE LINE everyone👊🏻We know it’s likely gonna get worse. Variants😡😡😡BE SAFE! The DS will fight, but we are strong! Thanks for sharing❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 January, 07:41
Agree!!

As long as there are “their” death jab clotshots in circulation (including FLU.... ALL shots are questionable..for ANYTHING ATM)., their Tainted Tests (ALL tests are tainted to some degree.. some with even a virus or bacteria..all with nanoparticles & or graphene) and ALL disposable Mask ..we are still at WAR with the Invisible Enemy!

These Heartless Satanic GODLESS creatures have Zero Empathy for anyone (even their own) ans they will STOP AT NOTHING!!