Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Maybe [they] are thinking, ‘If we can’t get them to take the jab, maybe we can get them to stick a q-tip up their nose.’
10:02 PM - Jan 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 January, 04:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I've read that the test swabs may be used to collect DNA for their geneticists. idk ...?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
21 January, 03:29
Nope not ever!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
21 January, 04:08
4 yrs. ago my husband was sick with influenza. Being a vet I took him to the VA. The nurse came in to test him and pulled out one of those long q-tips. I remember saying, "what in the heck is that?". To which she stated, "this is the new way they want us to test for influenza." After watching them test him I swore I would never be tested for any of that crap. Then this is how they are testing for covid now.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
20 January, 09:04
Nope. Not doing that either.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
20 January, 05:04
TAROT BY MARY & VALERIE WHITE HOUSE WALL & NANCY DREW TOO~!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 January, 12:48
I wonder if this is how the next plandemic will be implemented. WHO & Gates have been telling us their plans (they have to right?) or should I say ‘warning’ us of deadlier pandemics.
Contaminate yourself with the next virus, what better way to infect the masses. It’s right up these sick bastages alley.
🙏🙏🙏
https://www.rt.com/news/54...

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
20 January, 12:59
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
i dream of a day when life is free of soros, the klintons, gates of hell, who, nato, the UN, chemtrails, AND satanism shoved up our asses

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 January, 11:26
I refuse to take the jab and I refuse to take the test! If I get sick I will take what I usually take for a cold or the flu! My body, my choice. They can shove their q-tips where the sun don't shine!!!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
19 January, 10:48
I have to do the q-tip weekly. was able to do it myself in the bathroom until this week. 🙄

carol munoz @bornfree2
19 January, 10:48
They can stick it up their you know what!

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
19 January, 10:45
What is wrong with qtips?

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
21 January, 03:32
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
one thing is they shove it so far up your nose it could do brain damage. Second, I've read that the solution they are using to "sterilize" the q-tips causes cancer.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
19 January, 10:06
...or eat an mrna salad 🤦🏼‍♀️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
19 January, 10:06
It’s a way to explain where the money went- just like auctions and museums.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
19 January, 10:04
I avoided the q-tip all this time, until last week, when I had to have surgery :( Felt so defeated at that point.