Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply
Rut Row its Kevinβ„’ @kevinjbuttner
20 January, 09:26
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Favorite Ayn Rand quote....

β€œThe question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
19 January, 09:07
good one
I dog eared those pages

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 January, 08:30

Keressa Bruce @Kere
19 January, 08:16
Why do i feel like he's telling us about Hillary's trial?? Sounds like her arrogance!!!

Keressa Bruce @Kere
Why do i feel like he's telling us about Hillary's trial?? Sounds like her arrogance!!!

Keressa Bruce @Kere

Keressa Bruce @Kere

Keressa Bruce @Kere

Keressa Bruce @Kere

Keressa Bruce @Kere

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
19 January, 08:20
Exactly!
STOP testing, if you are sick with this cold virus treat yourself at home as you always have. You don't need a test to tell you if you are ill.
STOP getting jabbed, boosted, it does nothing to stop you from getting sick, but those jabs can weaken your immune system.
STOP wearing a mask. Cases are increasing so obviously they don't work. Exposure increases herd immunity and stregthens your immune system.
EVERY act of compliance PROLONGS the whole "pandemic" and FINANCES it.
#StopComplying

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
20 January, 10:38
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
and dont run to get the monoclonal antibody, it took 283 aborted babies to make it and also cells from rats they joined to human cells, causes immune problems later and cancer . no thank you