Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
19 January, 03:42
not only have a system that doesn’t prevent the dead from voting ...... it doesn’t prevent them from becoming President.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 January, 03:44
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
😂 irony is thick in this flick Robert

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
On the COVID restrictions my opinion always been this ?
03:51 PM - Jan 19, 2022
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
19 January, 04:02
guideslines are that..to guide...give suggestion
not control

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 January, 03:56
well I lectured my school board and was without a mask the entire time while every single one of the wasmaked up Robert and I made them look foolish. Thing is, they ar just so damn scared

19 January, 04:03
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
The Elite`s are Scared Witless --- We are Winning -- They at Davos right now trying to recover Whilst their Minions Boris gives in and throws the Towel on the Floor ---- Their plan is Fubar Now !

Were rdy for the next play --- Just hope the Mass Arrests are coming as promised