Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I am still struggling with my health and just learned that my high school friend who was also a Digital Soldier died on Jan 11th. I am so heart broken . . . . so heart broken.
07:46 PM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
18 January, 08:17
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Your friend is now able to help without restrictions. Your heart is still connected to your friend’s heart. Feel the connection.Feel the Love.
They are Fine and Happy. Allow yourself a short period to grieve- and then together (united) stay in the fight.
I am so sorry for your loss. My heartfelt condolences. πŸ’ž

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 January, 09:53
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Thank you for your words of comfort. I really appreciate it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
18 January, 08:07
ALL DEPENDZ HOW U BEHAVE TO YOUR CHILDREN...

IF U RAISED THEM WELL, THEY WILL PAY OF YOUR FAVOR IN NEXT LIFE BACK...

IF YOU ACT LIKE WHORE AND BEING A PRICK ON YOUR CHILDREN, GOD WILL SEND YOU ONTO EXACT SAME CONDITIONZ...

YOU ALWAYS REAP WHAT YOU SAW!
THAT IS CORE OF EARTH FOUNDATION, BASICS PILLAR OF MATRIX! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#FamilyIsEverything IS FULLY ABOUT IT

https://youtu.be/5TXF3MhF0...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 January, 08:06
πŸ˜“ They will now go on to the next amazing journey. May your broken heart heal.πŸ’™πŸ™

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
18 January, 08:00
PrayersπŸ™

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
18 January, 07:56
DONT WORRY, ITS A NATURAL CIRCLE OF LIFEπŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

TO BE HEARTBROKEN IS VERY COMMON FAILURE DUE TO UTTERLY MISSUNDERSTANDING GOD CONCEPT

PEOPLE ARE DYING... AND REBORN AGAIN
MINE MORTAL MOTHER IS NOW ALMOST 4 YEAR OLD... BORN TO MINE BROTHER FAMILY. HE MISS HER THAT MUCH, THAT HE NOW HAS HIS WISH FULLFILLED😁😁😁

Q: BE CAREFUL, WHAT YOU WISH FOR...

https://youtu.be/ux_ryz97R...

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
18 January, 07:52
Prayers for God's peace and comfort in your loss

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
18 January, 07:51
I am so sorry to hear this. May God grant you peace in this most difficult time.