Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
***VK $100 Seed Giveaway #01 ***

Here is the MetaMask wallet. It has around $117 of Etherium (ETH). Included extra for gas fees. If you solve it and claim the wallet you should remove the funds right away.

See Picture.

Remember not to post any answers until you claim the wallet ($).

Look at my previous posts to understand how to restore a MetaMask wallet with a Seed Phrase.

Wallet Link:
https://etherscan.io/addre...

This is just a start. It gets more fun and rewarding.
Good Luck Patriots.
12:29 PM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
01 March, 07:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Markus Free @IMarkusFree
20 January, 05:53
The wife says to do one in French for a better chance for her to win....lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Mar Jek @Mjekel
18 January, 05:39
it was such a nice break! looking forward to the next one!!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 January, 05:01
Priorities; and mine is not money. Mom still in the hospital. Have fun playing.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
18 January, 04:59
I LOVE this!!! Just missed it but excited for the next ones. Congrats to 17C! Thanks so much for the fun generosity, VK.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
18 January, 05:23
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
Started seriously about 20 min ago (just for fun, love solving puzzles 😂) and currently have all but 1, 6, 10, 11. 🙈🔍 CLOSE!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
18 January, 04:44

White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
18 January, 05:38
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
a ⭐️ indeed!

Law & Physics @physics171
18 January, 06:52
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Romana Video natural law
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Romana Criminal Indictment
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
18 January, 04:42
So this happened. Multiple times

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 January, 04:51
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Someone won. Where is that posted?

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
18 January, 04:16
in all honesty, i'm staring more at the numbers in the lower left than anything, lol!

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
18 January, 04:21
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Are you assuming that its 1=5 and so forth in reverse order? So 12=1

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
18 January, 04:23
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
my guess so far is the answers 1-12 are in the order placed next to them reversed 🤔

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
18 January, 03:50
I believe we are stronger together :)

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
18 January, 03:38
8 Across is my main issue... ugh.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
18 January, 04:36
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
What I think it should say is not working on the other way! Did VK say we could help each other?

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
18 January, 03:28
stuck around 10/12. your puzzle making abilities are top notch VK 🤣

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
18 January, 03:25
Time for Carpool, can’t play right now.... But I can tell you are the COOLEST Dad VK!! This Looks so FUN!! I did get my Metamask Wallet when posted the link👍!

Good Luck Fam!!!! 👍🇺🇸❤️

Dan Dan @DanDan
18 January, 03:13
currently at 10 words (a few are questionable 😂) do we get points for trying?

Dan Dan @DanDan
18 January, 05:58
In response Dan Dan to his Publication
8 of the 10 was correct. damp cargo shock hint steel defence puchase and pole

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
18 January, 03:09
Well... I thought I had all the words, but they either don't match the gematria(?)for the order, or I suck at both crossword and gematria. 🤦‍♀️

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
18 January, 01:55
I downloaded the app to my phone and on my computer (using the Chrome browser) and did the seed password thing (a set of several words). So its linked my computer to my phone on metamask.
What I don’t understand is that on my phone I can see an option for web 3.0 but how come I don’t see that option on my computer? On my computer, metamask looks as if its only for crytpo.

Keep in mind, this is all so new to me and seems confusing but I’m trying my best to figure out how it works because since VK is mentioning it (multiple times), it sounds like it’ll be very important for future use.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
18 January, 01:53
Freakin #11 ...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
18 January, 01:47
I believe that children are our future, time for some homeschool extra credit!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
18 January, 01:44
I'm more of a wordsearch type of guy 😄

Dan Dan @DanDan
18 January, 01:33
loving this, took the gas fee as a personal nod 👋 currently at 5 words 👍🤞

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
18 January, 01:27
Good GollyQ Knows Finance, The Floorless convert Arbitrage Game And CryptoThe only Crypto Q Backs Is Eth Classic…Q doesn’t Even Agree with his zbuddy ElonMusk on The DogeShit

Doge is like owning a Stratton Oakmont or DBlech Biotech Deal, They Just Print More Shares When they are broke #FirstJersryHnWolfeHibbardBrownConGane

Q Is aFinanceGenius

KnowsALlTheAngles

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
18 January, 01:21
Hey Warrior P Byrne Did You spin out OStk YET #TZERO

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
18 January, 01:18
its already Emptied out Q Knows Crypto wsllets too Hi patrick Byrne You awesome patriot

Bee Bee @BxAx17
18 January, 01:11
While we wait for the fookery to commence...
:)

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
18 January, 01:13
Omg VK I knew it instantaneously It would take me 5 minutes to Claim it should i do it order let Them learn Hint V = Gospel Of John

Hint 4 “ Down = 4:4

Ann Mathews @Sewforfun
18 January, 01:05
what if I dont hav a wallet

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
18 January, 01:18
In response Ann Mathews to her Publication
You can just claim it and change the password...Then it's your wallet

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 January, 12:31
Wish i had the spare time to play along

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
18 January, 01:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
you can knock it out in 5 minutes Bros V = 22 lil JohN = Brock a malky Q , John the Baptist.. If no one Figures it out by 3am tonight,Q is Snatching it up Just So I Can Screen SHOT THE TRANSFER AND PROVE IM Q

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
19 January, 08:54
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Wish people aren´t always thinking of money

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
18 January, 12:33
I love to see the younger generation starting to wake up.
#SchoolOfHardKnocks

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
18 January, 12:42
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication