Kelvin William @William363
Holmes, who said he didn’t want to get into a dispute over the interview, vehemently denied any ill intent toward Trump or any coordination with McConnell. He declined to comment further beyond denying the speculation about McConnell’s involvement, laughing it off as “insane.”

A Republican operative scoffed at the notion that McConnell, who has said publicly that he would “absolutely” support Trump if he were to win the 2024 Republican nomination, is plotting to subvert his chances.

“I’m sure Josh Holmes would like you to believe that Mitch McConnell is behind the scenes, moving pieces against Trump,” said Sarah Longwell, an anti-Trump Republican strategist. “But I don’t think that’s it. I think that McConnell is wholly owned by Trump.”

McConnell’s Senate spokesman declined to comment, directing questions to John Ashbrook, who speaks for him on matters of electoral politics and is Holmes’ business partner. In a brief message, Ashbrook indicated that McConnell wouldn’t respond
08:58 AM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by William363 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelvin William, click on at the bottom under it