Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
02 February, 11:03
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
My nephew's Girlfriend took the vaccine for work. The second dose made her ill. I just can't wrap my head around their gullibility. I've never been afraid of yhis virus. I took precautions to boost my immune system, but avoided a mask until forced to wear one working and shopping. Lies. All of it, lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Karen Patriot @PatriotPartyGirl17
02 February, 10:38
Right in line with the Georgia Guidestones...how about that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
02 February, 12:46
Why would anyone consider injecting a foreign substance into their body that has a 99.9+% recovery rate?

Carol Jamieson @Carolleej2
01 February, 10:38
How do you come up with those facts?

James Anthony @janthony1
01 February, 08:55
Did Mike truly quote this? Don't see it on line.

Surfing Babs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @SurfingBabs
01 February, 02:27
it says on his wiki that he commited suicide in JULY 2020. 🤔

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
01 February, 02:22
It's those that aren't Awakening that voluntarily took the vaccine. Those of us here all know better. If they'd only listen.

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
31 January, 02:42
End times prophecy tells us that 1/3 of the population will be wiped out just before the arrival of Christ' coming. In Christian circles, we seem to speculate/assume its by way of WWlll events. This info has me re-evaluating that speculation/assumption...please someone correct me if the Bible states specifically how 1/3 of the population will perish??

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 February, 02:52
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
From what I understand it is after the Rapture and involves everthing from earthquakes, disease, animal attacks and a huge wormwood thing falling in the ocean wiping out all life on coasts of affected continents even far inland.

Carol Jamieson @Carolleej2
01 February, 10:39
In response Jean Hercegova to her Publication
Most people don't even know that we are at war.