JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Praise God that we were born for such a time as this. This is a crop of an image I took from Sacred Blue Tent thread of the helicopter last night and Michael Protzman just literally blew my mind with his decode of the Trump Rally. We’ve been lovingly warned that the end of this movie, the credits, are going to blow us away and I believe it.

#KennedySunday
05:27 PM - Jan 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Here and... There @InItTogether17
17 January, 03:00
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I BELIEVE IT TOO💛🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here and... There @InItTogether17
17 January, 02:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 12:25
Smiles

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 January, 06:11
Ok So... Speaking of N529 (JK) .. why I am just seeing this? Is this an old JR proof? 182Q

🟢You know his plane is a 182Q Skylane?

🟢Have you ever searched that on Q Board? 😍🥰
Guess what comes Up?
About Falcons / Owls!!
Flying!
Clintons!
182 (Q) all sounds like something John would use to send a Comm! 🤷‍♀️
Who was/is ALL into acting? (May seem like an overreach, but it made sense to me. 182Q =11/17
(this Q was 11/2017 🤷‍♀️).
👉👉“Is it possible that the Clintons have turned on the Rothschilds? 👉The flyeaglefly👈 may even be a veiled threat directed towards the Clintons, a 'We know' type thing.”👈👈

See Attchments 👇👇👇. 3

Tabatha Roach @troachbooks
16 January, 05:38
Where would we find tfaf from Michael Protzman?