Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 January, 11:19
C

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 January, 09:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I remember this from about a year ago... was ironically guided here this morning. Love it when that happens - C

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 January, 10:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Just dropping this here. Just a vibe and something I posted earlier.

Q 337
Estimated 4-6% we consider ‘hopeless' and forever brainwashed.
Q 529
4-6% LOST FOREVER.
Q 3029
4-6% [brainwashed] will never wake up even when presented w/ FACTS.

Stella Bella @NasNas
The one here in house is one lost forever, just says I need to be in mental institution. I am so sick of him calling me crazy.
10:31 AM - Jan 16, 2022
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NasNas in this post can reply
Paisley Park @Paisley66
16 January, 11:46
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
my husband too

Stella Bella @NasNas
16 January, 12:02
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Terrible isn't it...I tried waking him up for so long, but no proof convinces him and the fall of the cabal he doesn't want to watch. Also saying God and satan do not exist and that I am in a cult and are stupid to believe all this. I try to ignore him as he makes me so sad.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 January, 10:39
In response Stella Bella to her Publication
Who would be the one's you are referring to when you say "The one here in house"?

Who are you presuming is calling you crazy?

Could you be more specific in what you are trying to convey.

Stella Bella @NasNas
16 January, 10:46
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Well I don't consider him my boyfriend anymore.... I am awake since last year march and am called an idiot since then.