#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.14/10 *Not an authorized preacher.

C

I remember this from about a year ago... was ironically guided here this morning. Love it when that happens - C

In response Vincent UM Kennedy to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Saw it. But who else did?

Lawful vs [unlawful], SaveTheChildren,Physics to life force, truth a force of nature, discern what is true, audit, satire?

C before D
All eyes on Canada.
Canada the first, leading the world for whats coming.
Arrest warrant for the whole government and 10786 corporations.
Booms up.
Can you C it?
Romana Criminal Indictment
https://anonup.com/thread/7754715

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Law & Physics to her Publication

we are active now at delivering the important docs from the International Court verdict (see below)to those who received the โ€œcease and desistโ€ order prior And there is a huge Trucking convoy starting on Sunday that will travel from BC to Ottawa. They will not leave until the mandates are lifted. I suspect that will happen in short order via peaceful citizen arrests. ๐Ÿ™pray for us, that all goes as planned

(1) Show this thread

Ok. VK also posted his VK original Artwork. and this post and now C.. C before D.. wow. Iโ€™m further away then when i stared this thought process haha

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Jesus is the Way. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ•ฏI Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’™โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹

Synch :) I thought the same exact when I saw ๐Ÿ‘€ this Kim :)
https://anonup.com/thread/7749325

For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. - JFK

:)

(1) Show this thread

D = 4 year delta? ๐Ÿค”

#FamilyIsEverything. Paying close attention to VKs pissed level. Dreaming in color ๐Ÿ’ซโšก

this has always piqued my curiosity
i see so many possibilities herr
jan 21 or 1.21?
20- 23

For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. - JFK

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

same same, but different but still same :)

(1) Show this thread

Hardcore Lovin Patriot! FOR GOD, COUNTRY, And FAMILY! World Peace! LOVE โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ž๐ŸŒŽโœŒ๐Ÿป

Todays message..

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

Love this message !! Can we see the front cover of this book ? I bet there are many more very good messages for each day :) โœ๏ธ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

First thing that came to mind with the M Painting post

In response Lindsay Atlantis18 to her Publication

not sure i remember which one you're referring to? have a pic?

(1) Show this thread

Amazing Kim, just wish i knew what it meant๐Ÿค”

FULL faith in my Savior Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything

Same green color.

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Entrepreneurial Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Just dropping this here. Just a vibe and something I posted earlier.

Q 337
Estimated 4-6% we consider โ€˜hopeless' and forever brainwashed.
Q 529
4-6% LOST FOREVER.
Q 3029
4-6% [brainwashed] will never wake up even when presented w/ FACTS.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

The one here in house is one lost forever, just says I need to be in mental institution. I am so sick of him calling me crazy.

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

ever since vk followed me i cant do much on here ๐Ÿ™„
the rally was super glitchy streaming on rumble at every key statements he made starting at his fauci statement!
i tried to respond to the C but couldnt so...
C.... yes i do n Trump did say cabal ๐Ÿคซ

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

no Coincidences ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

2 U both! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

(1) Show this thread