Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 January, 11:19
C

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
I remember this from about a year ago... was ironically guided here this morning. Love it when that happens - C
09:17 AM - Jan 16, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
18 January, 12:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Saw it. But who else did?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
18 January, 09:46
C before D
All eyes on Canada.
Canada the first, leading the world for whats coming.
Arrest warrant for the whole government and 10786 corporations.
Booms up.
Can you C it?
Romana Criminal Indictment
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
19 January, 06:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
we are active now at delivering the important docs from the International Court verdict (see below)to those who received the “cease and desist” order prior And there is a huge Trucking convoy starting on Sunday that will travel from BC to Ottawa. They will not leave until the mandates are lifted. I suspect that will happen in short order via peaceful citizen arrests. 🙏pray for us, that all goes as planned

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
16 January, 04:37
Ok. VK also posted his VK original Artwork. and this post and now C.. C before D.. wow. I’m further away then when i stared this thought process haha

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 January, 03:21
Synch :) I thought the same exact when I saw 👀 this Kim :)
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 January, 05:57
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
:)

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
16 January, 03:13
D = 4 year delta? 🤔

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
16 January, 02:45
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
Love this message !! Can we see the front cover of this book ? I bet there are many more very good messages for each day :) ✝️ 🙏😇

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
16 January, 10:44
Amazing Kim, just wish i knew what it meant🤔

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 January, 10:39
Same green color.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 January, 10:28
Just dropping this here. Just a vibe and something I posted earlier.

Q 337
Estimated 4-6% we consider ‘hopeless' and forever brainwashed.
Q 529
4-6% LOST FOREVER.
Q 3029
4-6% [brainwashed] will never wake up even when presented w/ FACTS.

Stella Bella @NasNas
16 January, 10:31
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
The one here in house is one lost forever, just says I need to be in mental institution. I am so sick of him calling me crazy.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
16 January, 10:21
ever since vk followed me i cant do much on here 🙄
the rally was super glitchy streaming on rumble at every key statements he made starting at his fauci statement!
i tried to respond to the C but couldnt so...
C.... yes i do n Trump did say cabal 🤫

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
16 January, 10:13
no Coincidences 👍🏼

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 January, 10:19
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
2 U both! 😘🇺🇸