Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
14 January, 04:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEY茙投 Lives @NEYEN
14 January, 05:40
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
"The moose out front should have told you."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 January, 05:44
In response NEY茙投 Lives to his Publication
馃槀

i miss him - i hope he wasn't a bad guy

please tell me dan akroyd isn't one either, cause i bought a bottle of his black onxy and i surely don't want to support the bad guys

NEY茙投 Lives @NEYEN
14 January, 08:58
It's just the way it goes though.... we are creating all the monsters we claim to be fighting. 馃槵 We are forced to partake in creating all the monsters the world has ever known. That's what we are up against as a species. 馃槵

14 January, 09:06
given that theory - then "we" can un-create them at will

NEY茙投 Lives @NEYEN
Absolutely!! However, the public doesn't even know what they are up against tbh.馃槵 The "problem" will never fully disappear until the lesson is learned. Money is the blood of society and if the blood is tainted, everything becomes contaminated by association. It's exactly how a disease in the human body works too.
09:57 PM - Jan 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by NEYEN in this post can reply
14 January, 11:01
speaking of ...

i read somewhere that the money is absorbed with the ingredients of "spells"

i tend to believe this