Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 January, 07:33
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
All bottled water should be avoided because:
☆Most are contaminated tap water ( not that clear mountain spring water they picture in commercials)
☆They test as acidic
☆The plastic leeches into the water especially when the bottles are exposed to heat
☆Add to plastic waste
☆Cost money
Purchase a good BAPA free water bottle and a good quality water pitcher that makes alkaline water and removes contaminates including fluoride. Drink adequate amounts daily equal to one ounce per kilogram of body weight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 January, 07:31
Along with "SMART" water which was found to be highly acid-producing in the body. Disease and cancer love acidic tissues. By spring water if you must except for Perrier which I saw on a Senomyx list. AQUAFINA products are on it. Senomyx is an addictive "natural flavoring" made with aborted fetal tissue. It's an excitotoxin and makes the brain think it consumed something wowzers as the cell explodes. https://theconstitutionmob...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 January, 07:36
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
We are mostly water and the water we drink matters. Getting it from organic fruits is best as its already converted in H30. Here is the link for my comment on Smart water. It's PH tested at 4.5- that's bad. Cancer thrives in a ph of 5 and can start growing at a ph below 7.2 which is where our tissue PH should be. https://testaqua.com/usa-w...

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
14 January, 07:28
Welp, I just checked Costco's Kirkland brand bottled water and sodium chloride is the 5th ingredient listed.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
14 January, 07:30
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
THEY SOLD IT AT THE SCHOOL CAFETERIA AND THAT IS ALWAYS A RED FLAG FOR ME. WATCH WHAT IS SERVED IN HOSPITALS, SCHOOLS, DAYCARES .... POISON LACED IN EVERYTHING!!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 January, 07:17
Well shit!!!