Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 January, 04:10
Are your posts helping to up the vibe?
Do your posts spread truth?
or
Are you an agent of chaos and division?
Are you validating yourself through your followers?

Be a light.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
13 January, 07:35
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I tell the truth which makes people free but it only makes them free when they accept the truth be it good, bad, or ugly.

I am not an agent of chaos and division but I call out those who are and I receive quite a bit of backlash for having done so.

I have no control over who chooses to follow me so it is impossible to validate myself through my followers.

The truth is not afraid of the dark nor does it hide in its shadows.

2 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 January, 07:37
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
You Sister, are why I chose to fight. Bless Up Sister. You are God's Favorite.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
I honestly wasn't expecting that response! lol I usually get hell!

Thank you, Divine Dirtclod. Your handle alone tells me you know the book of Genesis. :-)

I can pretty much figure I am NOT God's favorite, but I am one of his most authentic and outspoken kids.
07:41 PM - Jan 13, 2022
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
13 January, 07:43
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Nope,HIS WORD, says if it was you alone, HIS, SON WOULD HAVE DIED FOR YOU....YOU ARE HIS FAVORITE.