Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
13 January, 01:44
Holy Spirit goosebumps throughout this prophecy he reads... Oh my goodness... Listen and be warned and encouraged (only a15-minute video). There's a warning about how the DS is getting ready to throw everything at us in this war -- but that GOD is asking us to stick together and weather this storm, that He would protect us and get us through it -- and then it's going to be an incredible time... Said this is supposed to happen in February and that it has to be this way for everything to be completely exposed. Also said they will try to take out President Trump but will fail because God's hand of protection is on him and His angels are around him.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
**URGENT** Prophetic Word: Prepare for Impact!!! (Prophet Barry Wunsch) - YouTube

This Prophetic Word came to Barry Wunsch from Canada, but the Word is for America..This is the strongest word I've heard to date and is extremely urgent as s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
PART 5 (of 5)

"America you are the key to the Nations at this hour.
DJT you my son are called and released to move now and move swiftly with confidence that I am with you.
Old Glory shall be raised high and proud over this Nation once again.
I say unto you America the Beautiful,
Restore! Restore! Restore!
The light of my glory is being released upon you today!
Holy is the Word of the Lord
Respectfully Submitted
God Bless you and your families!
God Bless and Protect Israel!
God Bless America the Beautiful!
God Bless Canada the True North Strong and Free!
Most Sincerely,
Barry Wunsch"
01:58 AM - Jan 13, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it