😼 Just wanted to clear up ANY confusion
about WHAT Tennis Player Novak Djokovic is 💥

Some Images are from Telegram Channel
👉 Expose the PEDOS END the CABAL 💪

t.me/ExposeThePEDOSendTheCABAL

THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS.
NO ESCAPE.
NO DEALS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 January, 12:08
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Interesting. Where did you find the close up picture of his eyes resembling the reptile? Just saw a picture of Nadal and Federer I believe with Bill Gates. I have liked Djokovic. I watched him defeat players when he was about to lose. Huge comebacks. I respected his stance on the vaccine. I am also curious. Could there be some images of famous people in which they are just told how to pose? Do people have handlers that are cabal and pull the strings but they are not involved in their sinister crimes? Perhaps not but it is just a thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 January, 12:33
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
🙏💞 I hear you, my friend.
I know you want Djokovic to be a hero
like Bob Saget was to little kids, however...

Rule of thumb from now on:
NOBODY
IS WHO OR WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE.
Man, woman, shapeshifter, alien,
clone, body-double, bad guy, white hat, etc.

If you go with that, then you won't be disappointed
when you find out what some of your "heroes"
have been doing to children
in occult meetings
in dungeons, tunnels, D.U.M.B.S, castles, palaces,
government houses, on islands, etc.

Pretty much ANYONE
who has ACHIEVED ANYTHING
in ANY FIELD
is likely part of the adrenochrome club
& signed their soul away to the devil
for fame, power, success, money.
In the demon matrix, you can't do it any other way.
Juan O Savin's "secret handshake club." 👺 🤝👹

And no, Djokovic wasn't "posed" to be photographed
hiding one-eye.
There are ZILLIONS of photos of 1-eye-pedos
which I know you have seen. So sorry 💔

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 January, 12:39
I have known and been disgusted. I am NOT defending Djokovic by any means. I was merely curious as to if ANY of these famous people posing with one eye could be innocent. It is far fetched I know. Anyone who has participated in evil should be held accountable and brought to justice! It doesn't matter if you are a star in Hollywood or my neighbor.

11 January, 12:45
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Right on.
The devil-club is vast, Chonita.
The demon-matrix-prison is
EVERYTHING & EVERYONE
we've EVER KNOWN our entire lives.
E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G
is
a
lie.
Once we really get that
then we are FREE
to build & manifest the BEAUTIFUL DIVINE WORLD
we all imagine in our
God-created
Celestially-lighted hearts 🙏💞🌎🌹🕊️

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
It has all been created to deceive us. This system was created to perpetuate the illusion, a debt system designed to keep us working for them. They have stolen our most precious possession, our Children. Our eyes are wide open & praying this never happens again. This is why all has taken so long. They did resolve much already. The intention is for ALL to realize the truth. No more lies. Of course there are those who can not be woken up, they have chosen their own destiny. We must continue to embrace truth, love & happiness collectively. This is the most amazing significant & Biblical time to be aware & enlightened. We are moving into the New Earth where much of what we know has changed & will be different for the future. Exciting times ahead for Humanity. Many of us have been waiting for a long time for this beautiful transition. Much love to you all.
05:20 PM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by Makenamm in this post can reply
11 January, 10:12
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
Wonderfully said, Candie.
I'm with you — my eyes & heart are on New Earth.
Divine Frequencies, Pristine, Peace, Beauty, Health, Abundance,
Happiness & all good & miraculous things forevermore.
We're already there in my prayers.
Love & Light to you 🙏💞🌎🌹🌞🐘🌊🐬

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 January, 04:13
Hiw Wife Jelena is a fan of Marina. They started a foundation that creates Kindergartens giving them access to underpriviledged 5 year olds. On her twitter she shared a UNICEF post that was loaded with pedo symbols, (I couldn't bring myself to grab and share it), a promo of Branson who has his own pedo island in the BVI, a photo of herself wearing the symbol for being a prisoner of the Illuminati (black and white stripes) with a message that she is an "apprentice" of life, Apprentice is a Free Mason level, the Masonic white & black checkerboard showed up a lot (it can trigger Mkultras to go into alters) another MKultra symbol for "children to abuse are over the rainbow". The logo can become a 666, a foundation mask has a butterfly with a chess board in the pic, she also promoted books about witchcraft and sorcery and using children to compete with their witchcraft ppowers as her top picks for "fantasy". Scroll through the photos here from her twitter and of course, think for yourself.