Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You’re still here.

Mass casualties did not happened like we heard they would.

MSM hid it all.

You’re living through the greatest hoax and greatest military operation the world has ever seen.

WWG1WGA!
04:33 PM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 January, 03:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
WORD! 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
13 January, 12:39
💗 W W G 1 W G A 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
12 January, 05:20

Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
12 January, 04:43
When is the first arrest?? !!

deborah sidener @debbiedo
12 January, 04:17
I never believed Biden was replaced THIS LOOKS REAL TO ME. Is it possible to check it for fuckery? This could be proof.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
16 January, 12:47
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
His handkerchief pocket on his suit is on the wrong side. I personally believe that picture on the left is mirrored and that’s why it “appears” he is a lefty… I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure because of his sport jacket the picture is reversed/mirrored!?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
17 January, 12:10
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
JFK Jr is left handed….. ❤️ 🇺🇸

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
12 January, 12:01
@doqholliday Do you know if we will be able to help people in our communities that have had the shot? Or be able to send them in the right direction?

deborah sidener @debbiedo
12 January, 04:19
In response Anon Bux to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I hope he answers you.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
11 January, 07:59

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
11 January, 05:24
of course, until the end, We will not give up. I will continue contributing my grain of sand to create the Future Paradise

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 January, 05:15

Nada ... @Nada
11 January, 05:10
just getting started brotha!
WWG1WGA

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
11 January, 05:02
I'm incredibly THANKFUL to be awake during these times and witness the AWAKENING of humanity. We truly have front row seats to the GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH! 🎟🍿😎

WWG1WGA 🤝🙏🇺🇲

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 January, 04:36
PARTY 🥳

Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 January, 04:35
Fook'n Right 💪🏽
WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅