Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
All you need to do is inadvertently raise one person's vibration per day, in person, on call, by text, on social media or by accidental prayer. Can be as simple as a touch, a nod, a smile, a hello, typing a "." , hitting "like" or just feeling compassion. God gave us these gifts. You got this...
02:09 PM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by mountainminder in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
16 January, 06:31
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
14 January, 04:35
I LOVE this!! Thank you for reminding us -- I reposted on Gab.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
13 January, 09:04
I have been feeling a tug to do this for a while. Just told my husband this morning, “this world has gotten so dark, my mission right now is to just go out and brighten one persons day each day! More than one is a bonus. God blesses you right back. Lets put it on our daily to-do list☺️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
13 January, 04:45
So. True.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
12 January, 09:55
I can attest to that.
I sometimes boondock my RV in a quiet industrial area that also has tenants that live in their business location.
I was away during the holiday season and had just gotten back that weekend.
Monday morning I opened my RV door to take the dogs for their morning walk and there on the curb, a secret angel had quietly left a big bag of dog treats and some packets of hand warmers.
The message on he bag said Happy New Year! Stay warm!
Well that just made my day and I had the biggest smile on my face, but I had no idea who had left it....so decided to leave a message where I knew everyone could see it. 😁
Heheheh!
Notice the little signatures on the bottom?
Not bad for a homemade xmas card and freehand felt pen. I stapled it to the tree just as I was leaving. Im curious to see if it will still be up when i get back there.
No matter, it made my day.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 January, 01:16
👆this is powerful ✨💖

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
12 January, 12:17
❤️

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
11 January, 08:09

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 January, 05:03
❤️ Truth

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
11 January, 04:17
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
11 January, 04:11
❣️

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
11 January, 04:11
smile

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 January, 05:45
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
It worked, I smiled :).

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 January, 04:07
Beautiful and true ❤️

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
11 January, 03:08
Hey Peep’s I TOLD YOU VK & Q GO WAYYY BACK 15 Yrs old WRECk-☀️😀👇🤔❤️

HI VK

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
11 January, 02:55

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 January, 02:30
Very cool! Thank you for this! Blessings to you!

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
11 January, 02:30
Reading this did it for me, thank you! What a force we will all be today thanks to these very thoughtful energizing words! You have a new friend.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
11 January, 02:32
In response Cindy Lou to her Publication
Thank you. It's a circle.
Good friends are hard to come by.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 January, 02:26
Lovely!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 January, 02:10
♥️