LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Real time VK drops for BTS missions along w/ future proves past missions, +delta bc of the integration duration in phases for her ramp/ascension in Hz.

Nice track by someone on the dates (many lined up w/ GK targets, capitols-Tartaria bldgs/NPs/Calderas); bc I wouldnt have known since been bz w/all of my critical travels all thru out 2020, flying every wkend, where most of my miles traveled came from. So the flip on the switch lined up w/the key Red October Missions in 2020 (for the crown & heart-Zero pt energies). 1st being the AK triangle (45/FLOTUS exiting for the support, w/ cover story of CV+), then the heart chakra on Big Island, cleared Honolulu dark history/sacred grds, NPs in Little Rock/Maine. And in a few months for the DC team to handover to mil martial law in covert to trap corrupt minions, as shared before for 12/8/20 covert msg by 45 w/ warspeed summit to prep for next phase. 2021 was all the vortex repair, '22-'23 giant groves. 💙⚡️🗽 #BlueRayOneMissions
06:12 AM - Jan 11, 2022 (E)
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it