The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 January, 12:23
As an anon.. I rarely talk about personal things on here.. but I consider many of you friends and family. I could really use some prayer for my 9 year old daughter. An Xray she had done today shows that her right thigh bone is 3x bigger/thicker than her normal sized left thigh bone. It is most likely cancer and my wife and I are absolutely devastated! We are trusting God and praying through whatever comes ahead and preparing for some tough days! Your prayers for my daughter and my family will be greatly appreciated! πŸ™πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
11 January, 02:18
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Claim her healing my friend. Claim it in the Mighty Name of JesusπŸ™

Mark 16:17-18
And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charissma _15 @Riley
My oldest daughter was diagnosed with leukemia many years ago....a week later...the doctors said they made a mistake...because they could not find it.
My grandson was born last year with a liver condition....no sign of it today.
Claim it My friend...God gives us the authority in Him to heal others. I share this from my experience...❀
02:24 AM - Jan 11, 2022
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Riley in this post can reply
Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 January, 02:55
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Celebrations for the birth of your grandson, I am also going to pray for his health. God Bless you and your loved onesπŸ™

Charissma _15 @Riley
11 January, 03:02
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Matthew 18:20
β€œFor where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.”

Thank you and God Bless you always in all waysπŸ™Œ

This is the family of God...we lift each other up. Thank you Father God. All Glory and all praise to youπŸ™