Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Pam Truth @pam65
10 January, 07:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
please let it be told soon before more innocent people die

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 January, 07:34
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
Technically ahead of the curve, because they thought we would all be dead a long time ago. BUT YES FOR SURE on that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
10 January, 06:15
I have repeatedly tried to explain this "conditioning" process to my husband........ It has been used against us but this time it is so the world doesn't completely go ape crazy all at the same time. The toilet paper fiasco was enough. I can't imagine what seeing these precious babies will do to the masses. God love those babies!

10 January, 06:17
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
AMEN whole main reason I took up the call decades ago, AND without adults, NO one to protect them. PAY back time to the devils.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 January, 06:14
That picture changed everything for me 2 years ago. I still cannot fathom the evil that satan and minions have heaped on these babies. unimaginable to anyone with a soul.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
10 January, 04:37
#SaveOurChildren WorldWide 🙏❤️

10 January, 04:41
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication
AMEN brother, PRIMARY objective.