Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Doing some maintenance. The site may be slow from time to time.
Will keep you all posted.
11:48 AM - Jan 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
09 October, 02:28
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thank You for AU❤️🤲and for everything you do for us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
10 January, 07:13
Can we the the 'Copy/Paste' Photo function back.... please.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
10 January, 01:34
Thank you for all you do

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
10 January, 12:52
Thank you!!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 January, 12:23
Thank you Koba!! This is the best place on social media.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
10 January, 12:15
How cool! Your star twirls around when the cursor gets near it!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
10 January, 12:15
Thanks, Koba. It was really slow for me last night but this morning looks great. We really do appreciate you. You took your hat off!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
10 January, 12:14
thanks for letting us know & TY for the stellar work, fren!!!👍

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
10 January, 12:14
never stop marveling at the time when an urgent message was written down on a piece of paper and handed to a rider on horseback. could take weeks, or wonder if the messenger ever made it.
There are many who take much for granted.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 January, 12:13
Thank you for all you do for us!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 January, 12:11
THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP SIR !!! WWG1WGA WW

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 January, 12:08
Thank you for your work fren. 👍

Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 January, 12:08
Why is post censoring occurring here? I have had several links I tried to use after many refreshes, close and re-open the browser, AND then even restart the computer...it isn't a glitch!
At the same time, I can post the very same link in a keystroke so it is definitely being blocked here! I posted them anyway via alternate platform accounts I linked it in and then just linked that post so...but still...why censorship? Multiple times too...not a rarity...
Links mentioned work everywhere cept Twitter, FB, and here... isn't that a bit odd? I am across more than 25 platforms...I used to use this one to talk about the other's information gleaning...but now may have to move to a free speech platform again!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
10 January, 12:06
👍 Much appreciation

Noticed it was a bit glitchy and wondered so thanks for the heads up

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 January, 12:06
ThanQ!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
10 January, 12:02
KUTGW Koba👍

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 January, 12:03
@administrator
🙏Thank You for All that You do🙏 God Bless You & Your Family ♾ 💖Much Love💙 We all Appreciate You SO very much!!! :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
10 January, 12:02
Thank you! 🙏

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 January, 12:01
TY for getting me back on here. SOMEONE was messing with your reset password coding I think.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
10 January, 12:00
Its all good.. every now and then isn't so bad.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 January, 11:59
😊 Thank you

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
You do a great job!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
Thank you!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
Much love and respect 🙏

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
10 January, 11:56
💖Yay! Thank you! 💖

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 January, 11:51
Thank you for everything. WRWY