Only followers of this user (Allthingsreal777) can see their posts

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
08 January, 04:14
In response Allthings Real777 to her Publication
I know what you mean - I've lost dear friends - of 30 yrs, 45 yrs - it's heartbreaking but I'm in a fairly new environment and it's fine - I just miss family that's further away. Most of them still accept me views and all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
08 January, 04:57
It's not a big family - basically my sister and one cousin. Sist'ers kids are spread out w/ varying views. Do you have fam? I'm mostly on Gab but come here occasionally

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
10 January, 01:54
What an absolute shame. They will hear the truth soon. I'm so sorry - it is very lonely having no one to share things, espec of this magnitude with. Come to FL - I'll incorporate you into my (small) family. I have a 14 y.o.. pug and a husband of 41 yrs.

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Allthings Real777, click on at the bottom under it