PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
09 January, 09:05
So this ORANGE thing. Could it have been about BOB?

ANd why is this press release by sherriff dated tomorrow?

I sense a big KABOOM coming.
(caps are mine)

"Good Housekeeping Editors
Sun, January 9, 2022, 8:33 PMĀ·1 min read
In this article:

Photo credit: Astrid Stawiarz - Getty Images
Photo credit: Astrid Stawiarz - Getty Images

Actor and comedian Bob Saget has died at the age of 65.

According to TMZ, the Full House star was reportedly found dead on Sunday at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando, Florida. On Twitter, ORANGE County Police confirmed that they received a call about an unresponsive man in a hotel room who was later identified as Saget. The cause of his dead is currently unknown.

Earlier today, deputies were called to the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes for a call about an unresponsive man in a hotel room. The man was identified as Robert Saget & pronounced deceased on scene. Detectives found no signs of foul play or drug use in this case. #BobSaget

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reg Rets @Regrets
09 January, 09:07
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
TMZ
you listen to that crap ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
No it came from Yahoo News, which is not much better.
09:08 PM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Reg Rets to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Reg Rets @Regrets
09 January, 09:11
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
Yahoo what lol

I swear you said TMZ .

oh well one of those days again.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
09 January, 09:13
In response Reg Rets to his Publication
No, You are right. Yahoo was quoting TMZ., you can rest easy.