Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 11:27
Anyone doing something fun today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
09 January, 01:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm unsuccessfully looking for cat food...I need a cat food cargo ship container brought to me today, delivered right to my doorstep cousin Eddie!! My rescues are hungry. Randyquaid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
Going through the same in W.V. on cat food. Lady next stretch above me, on a fixed income, is trying to feed 30 (+ another litter on the way) and it all started with a stray pregnant female. No one wants cats. We had 27 here. Had finally gotten most fixed then coyote got them..πŸ’” So now 7 inside and my old male outside. We're almost down to the cheapo tuna. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜» So.. please send some this way too. We have fur babies that need us too. πŸ˜½πŸΏπŸΎπŸπŸ“πŸπŸ•ŠπŸ’πŸΈπŸ•πŸ©
08:22 PM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
09 January, 11:42
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Yes, I was forced to resign from my healthcare job so money is tight. Everything has gone sky high .. price gouching is occuring. One fancy feast use to be .65 and jumped to .90 cents. Note, 4/5 of my rescues are male and tuna is bad for male cats. Chewy is out of stock along with purina which makes fancy feast. Litter is getting harder and harder, theres no dirt visable to use with the snow we have. Terrible times we live in.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
10 January, 03:43
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Waiting is the hard part. NO one can afford what's going on.
I feel like if JESUS brings them to me, HE will help me feed them. Going to be AMAZING to watch how HE works this miracle and others. 😁 Love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œ