Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 January, 12:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
sun is shining (in between comtrails), having beef stew /kombucha for lunch…
enjoying breathing today.
❤️🇺🇸🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❤️🇺🇸🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
❤️🇺🇸🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏

Kari Nickander @Johnjohnsarmy170
10 January, 05:35
sun sun sun
vitamin D vitamin D vitamin D

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
10 January, 04:59
I went to flower shop in houston beautiful weather....

now I am practicing believing God for the MANY 'yuge" miracles I am asking Him to do in my family- getting my imagination working really well after a decade of practicing being the 'victim'.

Thank you God for fun. for faith. for frenz. for Hope. for Love.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 January, 04:03
Trying to break Matrix algorithms...
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
people react to being called beautiful - YouTube

I created this project for an art class at my high school in Chicago. I wanted to capture the beauty I saw in my peers, but it turned into an experiment abou...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 January, 12:51
No! Aaarrrghhh! 🥴. Looking to have some fun though! 👍😜. If you’re having some fun, good on you! Hoot, hoot!, ❤️👏👏👏

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 January, 11:05
I went for a nice walk and fed some ducks. How about you?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
10 January, 10:12
Yes!

I made a lovely calendula soap yesterday & it came out beautifully, even if it changed my color scheme due to the Resveratrol powder I added to it...

And I'm making another one today!

Just a plain white classic bar, I think, but of course, it demands a bit of gold mica & a beautiful swirl on top!

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
10 January, 08:29
My senior son and junior daughter wrestled this weekend. Son won 8 out of 9 matched (182 - wrestled up 195 2nd day) & daughter won 4 out of 9 (106 - she weighs 88). Team took second at the Bash so it was a great weekend!

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
10 January, 07:57
I went with the family to Snowcat Ridge near tampa. It has tubing and ice skating and a snow dome. Those are all pretty rare in Florida! Fun day for sure

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
10 January, 12:56
911 timestamp.

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
09 January, 09:28
Spent afternoon playing with my grandchildren

I am Keri @Lionessheart
09 January, 09:16
i took a nap!!! not necessarily fun but needed n it made me happy 💚

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
09 January, 09:11
Really? VK knew about Bob?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 January, 09:05
YUp decoding

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 January, 04:03
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Little Rock is sunny and beautiful as well!

Bee Saved @BSaved
09 January, 08:39
I enjoyed watching GreenBay try to beat a 2 win team and lose.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
09 January, 08:02
Was your day filled with FUN VK?

Charlene Marie @NavySub756Wifey
09 January, 07:48
Took a nap for the first time in 3 years! As a mama that's a miracle for me lol

Lady with a Cat @Lady_with_a_cat
09 January, 06:52
making toilet bombs 🚽💣

Mar Jek @Mjekel
09 January, 05:36
Cleaning House after spending an Incredibly fun morning coaching young kids in one of the best sports of all time…Volleyball!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
09 January, 04:59
Just got home from work, now I'm going to install the Furrion Backup camera on my travel trailer. Wooo Hooo!

Lily B.... @LilyB
09 January, 04:42
Watched 10-year-old nephew play hockey. His team won 8-4. 😊

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
09 January, 04:41
made GF walnut cranberry orange muffins invited neightbor over for tea. i trolled my Democrat Senators FB posts. tried out my snowshoes, they are mens size. it is like walking around on 2 snow boards. ordered the right size. Our president says it is going to get colder. i plan to enjoy it.